Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm obsessed!

So I'm half way through my training for "Run for Your Lives" and I'm OBSESSED! I love it!


Every day I can't wait to run. I have to hold myself back because I know I have to let my body heal. I'm even running through severe knee pain because of my awful shoes.


Yesterday at physical therapy I was told that I was not allowed to run again until I bought better shoes. Well, that's what I'm doing today after work because I don't want to miss a day!


I started using this wonderful app called 5K Runner. It has me running intervals that gradually increase. I started at one minute and could barely do it. I'm up to five minutes. It hurts, but I can do it.


http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/5k-runner-start-running-c25k/id439852091?mt=8


Bring it on, zombies!

No comments:

Post a Comment