Tuesday, September 25, 2012

There she goes again - Day 1

I cry over everything. And I mean everything. Commercials, homeless people, an outdoor cat, everything. Anything. I always have.

My mom says when I was two years old I watched the movie "The Last Unicorn" and started sobbing hysterically at the end. That was the beginning of it all.

The Last Unicorn

It's kind of a running joke because no one who has met me understands how I can cry over absolutely everything. Especially because I'm kind of a rough and tumble type girl and I swear I don't like humanity - yet I cry over it all of the time.

I can't think of the cockroach that had to be killed in my office at work two months ago without crying. It's nuts.

So my plan is to track my crying for a week to see how much I really do cry. Maybe I don't cry as much as I think I do.

Well, we shall see.

So here we go:

As of 11:09 am on the first day I have cried three times. All three times were during a speech President Obama gave to the UN about the violence taking place because of the anti-Muslim video.

No comments:

Post a Comment