Monday, March 18, 2013

50 Shades of....Funny

So, again my favorite blogger, the Cheeky Ginger, has posted an incredibly amusing (and well thought out) blog.

This one is about how disgraceful it is that 50 Shades of Grey author, E.L. James, is coming out with a book on writing.

I, too, agree that this is disgraceful and she explains why so much better than I do.....

http://cheekyginger.com/fifty-shades-of-grey-diy/

With subtitles like "Yay, abuse!" how could you not read it?!?

But the one thing she neglects to discuss is even more disgraceful:

The confusion between James' 50 Shades of Grey and the magnificent Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde.

I propose that if you still haven't read 50 Shades and are thinking about doing so, just get Shades of Grey instead. Tell people you read the horrible 50 Shades, if you simply must be in the cool crowd. Believe me, you'll be much cooler for reading Fforde in lieu of James anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment