Friday, June 28, 2013

Why am I not an inventor?

So, I don't love plugging things because I feel like that's free advertising, and I feel like I should get something for my advertising. But when I truly love something, I let it be known.
 
I was at the beauty supply store today. Because I have a cosmetology license I get to go to the super special supply store, which can also be known as heaven.
 
As I was checking out I saw this funny little contraption on a table next to the register.


What was this funny thing? I had to ask because those of you who know me know I need to know everything.

I am told it curls your hair. What?

It doesn't just curl your hair - it's a miracurl!! (Okay, corny, I know, but it's called a Miracurl.)

You put a piece of your hair in and it sucks the whole thing up and makes perfect curls. I'm not getting further into it than that but you really should check it out. It's the most amazing thing ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knCcKILG97w&feature=player_detailpage

I was so fascinated that I ignored my germaphobia to try to curl multiple sections of my hair. And it worked!

Man, I wish I was that smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment