Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What the heck happened?

I'm going camping. I love camping. I can't wait. And I'm going with a bunch of friends, which just makes the whole thing even better.

But what the heck happened?

I book the reservation and pay. Cha-ching!

But, I schedule the camping weekend on the same weekend my father is coming in from out of state. So I reschedule. There's a fee. Cha-ching!

Then my husband and I decide that we need to take a trip to a huge camping store very far away to buy stuff. Because you need stuff when camping. More stuff. This hasn't happened yet, but it will. Future cha-ching!

While on the phone booking the reservation, the very nice girl tells me that it's going to be hot. Very hot. So I know I'm going to need to be swimming in the river. Now, hubby and I were already planning on joining a gym but now we decide we're going to join a gym the very same day we book the trip. Cha-ching!

So, with my sign-up, I get a session with a trainer. Trainer tells me my body fat percentage (gasp) and how long the average person takes to reach my goal (what??). So, of course, I sign up for a personal trainer, because if I could do it on my own I WOULD have, dammit. So I've signed up. As has hubby. For a year. Cha-ching! (HUGE cha-ching, in fact.)

And, I'm going to need a new bathing suit. Future cha-ching!

This might be the single most expensive camping trip in the history of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment