Friday, November 2, 2012

Told you

So, I post a blog about how I'm trying to get prepared for a disaster and people look at me askance.

Then, Sandy hits.



People are ordered to evacuate. They don't. They die.

Yes. It's sad. But they should have:

A) Been prepared

B) EVACUATED

And now people are complaining that the government is taking too long to come save them. Really?

I'm very disapointed in how dependent our country's people are on being helped out of every situation. If they had been prepared and listened to instructions, they'd be fine. Their stuff might be gone but they'd be fine.

And then to have the nerve to blame the federal government or the RED CROSS? You have got to be kidding me. In no way is the Red Cross responsible for saving you people. The people who they do help are lucky and it shouldn't be expected.

Yep. I told you so.

Though, Bloomberg really should cancel the marathon. That's just silly.

http://news.yahoo.com/isolated-nyc-borough-says-help-slow-sandy-064220250.html

http://news.yahoo.com/fuel-scarce-east-coast-struggles-recover-storm-000645293.html

No comments:

Post a Comment