Friday, April 26, 2013

I have become that person

Yep. That person who is obsessed with Twitter.



I hated Twitter when it came out. I thought it was ridiculous.

But my dear friend Evelyn is on it and almost everything she says is genius so I had to read it.

And when I read it I had to reply.

And then I realized what a genius I am as well! I'm so astute and/or hilariously funny in 140 characters!

AND the best part is, authors I really admire converse with me. With ME!!! In what other world would that happen?

But the problem is I'm now obsessed with it. I always want to see if someone favorites a tweet or retweets one of my brilliant observations.

Most of the time they have not.

It's interrupting my reading and television watching.

I need rehab.

1 comment:

  1. I totally get the appeal of Twitter, and I've got an account. But I use it very little, and ultimately, I think it's an experience that just isn't for me.

    That said, Joe Hill's Twitter feed is typically filled with genius, so I pop in on it once in a while. I hope somebody out there is archiving all that stuff!

    ReplyDelete