Monday, January 16, 2012

In the beginning....

So. I have started a blog. My friend Casey has stated that I'm hilarious and that I should have a blog. So, as I trust Casey (even though I don't really believe her), here it is.

So what should we chat about? Let's discuss how there is no reasonable vegan alternative for gelatin. I find this fairly ridiculous as it is 2012. Maybe I should create a list of things I find ridiculous. Yes. Good plan.

- No vegan alternatives for gelatin
- The CGI in ABC's "Once Upon a Time"
- People who don't say thank you when you hold the door for them
- People who don't wave when you let them into traffic
- People
- The fact that there is no cure for the cold
- Websites that are really slow
- The fact that I wrote most of this before realizing that I typed "2011" instead of "2012"
- The state of the country's political environment

I am currently feeling like this whole blog thing is very self-involved and vain. Who the hell cares what I find ridiculous? No one, I'm sure. But I guess we will see, won't we?

Please stay tuned for many more rants as well, I'm sure, as things I find annoying and ridiculous.

Here's to you, Casey!

1 comment: