Thursday, January 26, 2012

I hate you if....

- You know a lane is ending yet you drive up to the very end to cut into traffic.

- You pretend like you are going to turn right at a light so that when the light changes you can cut in front of the rest of the traffic going straight.

- You blast gangsta rap while driving. I don't care. I don't want to hear it. You're not cool.

- You try way too hard.

- You go to Coachella. (JUST KIDDING, Casey. Well, kind of.)

- You park your grocery cart in the middle of the aisles.

- You use a handicapped placard and you are not handicapped.

- You use a handicapped stall and you are not handicapped. As a person who cannot bend a knee, I am telling you it's very annoying to have to use a tiny stall while you hang out and change into your gym clothes in the stall meant for me.

- You don't like animals.

- You're just all around annoying.

- You type "u" instead of "you" in texts and emails. It's two more letters. How lazy could you possibly be?

- You cut in line. (I think this ties in to the first one.)

- You think it's cute to act like a little girl once you're past the age of 18.

I'm grumpy this morning. This has helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment