Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"Dance Moms"

"Dance Moms." My new obsession.

So I readily admit that I love bad reality TV. But "Dance Moms" is above and beyond.

Because I do not subscribe to television service I am devastated to say that I did not learn about this gem until season two. This saddens me. But, I am pleased to say that I did discover this on Lifetime.com and I won't miss an episode.

The show is about this awful woman named Abby Lee. Abby runs a children's dance studio that often wins competitions. Abby seems to find it approprate to berate children for things like writing on their hands and for their mothers not being at practice. And the dance moms for which the show is titled? They PAY this woman to do this. And they continually scream at her and call her things like a whore to her face while making Weight Watchers comments behind her back. Oh, it's amazing. To see how these people behave on television gives me a thrill that "Toddlers and Tiaras" just can't compare with.




Watch it. Watch it now.


http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/dance-moms

No comments:

Post a Comment