Monday, January 23, 2012

Things that have gone wrong in 2012

So, maybe the world will end in 2012. I have never had more things go wrong! I blame this completely on Casey and my father because at times both of them had said, "Well, at least nothing else can go wrong." This is never true. And when someone says it, something else inevitably goes wrong. So here's the list:

- I tore a ligament in my knee
- Jason had a ton of worker's comp issues
- Jason was told he couldn't have work restrictions at work and told to go home
- I bounced a check because a company put through an automatic payment that I never authorized
- I made a big, huge mistake at work
- My grandmother had a stroke (She's okay, though, thank god)
- My cat was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism (She did not have it)
- I had the worst Disneyland experience ever, including having my knee reinjured by some idiot working at Space Mountain
- I slipped at work and reinjured my knee further

I think that's all. Please keep in mind that this is only 23 days into the new year!

Why, 2012? What did I do to you?


No comments:

Post a Comment